Shining the Light on Mississippi Department of Education At - Home Resources for Parents - These resources were created by the Graduate Center for the Study of Early Learning at the University of Mississippi.
MPB Classroom TV: Welcome Friends Episodes
- #101: What makes us special?
- #102: What is a friend?
- #103: How can friends help each other?
- #104: Who is in our family?
- #105: How do families help each other?
- #106: What do families do for fun?
- #107: What is in our community?
- #108: What can we do in our community?
- #109: What kind of communities do people live in?
- #201: Welcome to the farm. What is a farm?
- #202: Why do farms have animals?
- #203: How does food get from a farm to your house?
Family Engagement Activities
Family Enrichment Activities
Unit 1: Welcome New Friends
Unit 2: My Family
Unit 3: Our Community
Unit 4: Life on a Farm
Unit 5: From Jungle to Desert
Unit 6: Earth and Sky
Unit 7: Shadows and Reflections
Unit 8: Make it Move