- What courses are required for graduation?
- When will the school offer the required courses?
- What are the local interests and areas which need developing?
- How will you use the ISP (Individual Success Plan) to create a secondary course plan best suited for your students and their high school goals?
- How can the school strategically plan (or offer) academic programs that move students forward?
Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL) College Preparatory Curriculum (CPC)
- IHL Admissions Requirements
- IHL CPC Requirements
- Approved CPC Course Listings
- Procedures Manual for the State of Mississippi Dual Enrollment Accelerated Programs Fall 2018
* The CPC course listings spreadsheet represents the 2015 courses and does not reflect changes or additions to the course listings. If a course is not located on the attached spreadsheet, please contact Heather Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org