Administrator Growth Rubric
The Administrator of each school is responsible for every level of education with their school environment from working with students, managing staff and teachers to assisting with parents and partners in the community. The purpose of the Administrator Growth Rubric is to provide the following:
- Enhance the impact that administrators have on teachers, certified staff, students and other school community stakeholders.
- Highlights the administrators and the school’s strengths and identifies areas of growth.
- Serves as a guide for administrators, as they reflect on their own practices.
- Provides shared understanding regarding priorities, goals and expectations of quality practice.
The following documents are provided for use with the Mississippi Professional Growth System for Administrators:
- Administrator Growth Rubric
- Administrator Growth Guidebook
- Administrator Growth Cycle
- Administrator Evidence Collection Sheet (Fillable)
- Administration Sorting Form-Option A
- Administration Sorting Form-Option B
- Administrator Selected Scripting Form
Administrator Growth Rubric Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) site visits during the school year is required.
- Principals and Assistant Principals must be observed using the Administrative Growth Rubric.
- Based on roles, Assistant Principals can be exempt from up to five (5) standards.
- Professional Growth Scores are due no later than June 30.
For additional information contact: