The Office of Accreditation is a regulatory office charged with the primary responsibility of administering the state's performance-based accreditation system for public schools and the accreditation system for nonpublic schools electing to seek accreditation from the State Board of Education. The Office of Accreditation operates under the umbrella of the Mississippi State Board of Education and the Commission on School Accreditation.
Staff members in the Office of Accreditation continuously monitor school districts to verify compliance with applicable accreditation requirements through (1) investigative evaluations (complaints against school districts), (2) annual personnel data reports, and (3) reports from other state or federal programs.
- MS Cumulative Folders and Permanent Records Manual
- MS Cumulative Folders and Permanent Records Manual (includes FERPA attachment)
- How to Complete the Mississippi Cumulative Folder and Permanent Record (Part A – Cumulative Folder)
- How to Complete the Mississippi Cumulative Folder and Permanent Record (Part B – Permanent Record)
- School Board Attendance Report 2020