The Technology Student Association (TSA) is a national organization of students engaged in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). Open to students enrolled in or who have completed technology education courses, TSA’s membership includes over 248,000 middle and high school students in approximately 2,000 schools spanning 49 states. TSA is supported by educators, parents and business leaders who believe in the need for a technologically literate society. Members learn through exciting competitive events, leadership opportunities and much more. The diversity of activities makes TSA a positive experience for every student. From engineers to business managers, our alumni credit TSA with a positive influence on their lives.
Mississippi TSA is the only career and technical student organization dedicated exclusively to students enrolled in middle and high school technology education courses. Mississippi has 81 chapters with over 2500 students and advisors as members. Students who are enrolled in Digital Media Technology, Information Communication Technology I (ICT I), Information Communication Technology II (ICT II), Information Technology (IT), Polymer Science, Robotics and Engineering, Simulation and Animation (SAD), STEM and Technology Foundations are the driving force behind Mississippi’s success in this national organization.
The Technology Student Association fosters personal growth, leadership, and opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM); members apply and integrate these concepts through intracurricular activities, competitions, and related programs.
"Learning to lead in a Technical World."
- System Control Technology Inventor Log
- Student Copyright Checklist
- Plan of Work Log
- Photo - Film - Video Consent Release Form
- Middle School Leap - Team Event
- Middle School Leap - Individual Event
- High School Leap Template
- 2019 - 2020 TSA Dress Code
- 2019 Lapel Pin Rules
- 2019 - 2020 Liability - Medical - Photograph Release
- 2020 High School Architectural Design Problem
- 2020 High School Themes
- 2020 High School Structural Trestle Problem
- 2020 Middle School Structural Analysis and Assessment
- 2020 Middle School Themes
- 2020 Structural Middle School Problem
- 2020 High School District Events
- 2020 High School CAD Engineering District Problem
- 2020 CAD Architecture - District